Making an Enquiry
By making an enquiry with us, you are one step closer to understanding what it takes to become part of our dynamic and growing Red Rooster team. What we can tell you straight up is that we are proud, we are focussed, we are customer-centric, we are driven to succeed and are looking for like-minded people to join our team of dynamic Franchise Partners. So, what’s the process from here you ask?
- Application: Complete the initial application form on this page, you will then receive a confirmation email requesting that you ensure your details are correct. Once complete, a member of our team will be in contact.
- Confidentiality: For us to share and discuss any financial details it is a legal requirement that you complete a confidentiality agreement – please note that this is not your commitment to purchase a business from us – this is requirement so that we can continue our conversations.
- Due Diligence: When we receive your completed forms our Franchise Manager will call to discuss what you are looking for and arrange a meeting. The next steps include; a day in store; reference & asset checks; finance pre-approval as well as you create a business plan and cash flow projection for your desired store.
- Meetings: An interview with the State Manager and the CEO will be arranged. This is a great opportunity to present your plans and hear about the future plans of the brand.
- Training: To ensure you understand our systems and processes and that you are fully equipped to open your Red Rooster restaurant you are required to undertake our 10-week training course which is a combination of classroom and instore training.
- The Keys: Fully trained with an amazing business plan you are officially a Red Rooster Franchisee and have the keys to your business. Our team of experts will always be by your side assisting and guiding you in your business.
If you are keen to better understand the opportunities available with Red Rooster and how we can work together, complete the form on this page. It’s as simple as that.